How to sell a property in Bali?

I own a nice unit at the Anantara Seminyak.  Top floor ocean view - absolutely beautiful.  The only issue is my family is too big for us to use it!  It's a 81SQM unit that's great for a couple with small children or a single but not for family size of six...!   

The annual yield has been very steady so not a bad investment but given we never get to use it anymore I'd like to sell it and put the money elsewhere.  I've had it listed with a couple local brokers but I haven't had any luck with this route so far.   I'm not convinced it's being marketed much at all.

I would really appreciate any advice on how, who and where I should market the property.  Appreciate your feedback.  Thank you

Don't the Anantara time share programs (Anantara vacation clubs) have an in house program for "owners" to re-sell their time shares?

This one isn't part of the vacation club but rather a purchased unit that participates in the ongoin rental program of the Anantara Seminyak specifically.  I can use it 28 days a year so I guess it's similar to a vacation club but only at the Anantara Seminyak.  I'm not aware of any program that repurchases the unit?  I appreciate the feedback. thank you

Did someone mention Timeshare? Hmmm....I will stay clear of that.