Travel from Dubai to Thailand

Hello kababayan! �� I'm Eleen, Thai teacher living in Thailand! Im so grateful finding this blog to read your own experiences and give a help for those who are need of more information. �� Well I just want to ask some recent information about a travel from Dubai to Thailand. My Filipino boyfriend is coming this April here in Thailand to be with me. And Im very confused if are there any documents need to be shown in Thai Immigrant when arrived in airport? Really need your knowledge. �� I know you are indeed a big help for ny problem. Thanks so much. ��

Hi hearteleen,

Your topic has been moved to  the Thailand forum for better interactions and visibility.

Regards,

David.

Thanks David. ��

Hi. For Filipino tourist coming here in Thailand:
1. your bf should have a pocket money at least 20,000 B (supporting document that he stay in Thailand long enough to support the stay)
2.A. a hotel to stay here in the country (the immigration officer at the airport will ask that)
  i would suggest to book a reservation online for 2-3 days then go to other destinations outside Bkk on his name then send him the confirmation
B. an invitation letter and letter of support, sealed by the embassy and red ribbon.
3. a ticket going back to the Phils. so no more long questions at the airport.
but due to the new policy for Filipino citizen traveling abroad, new guidelines should be considered.
Actually,coming to Thailand is easy but going out the Philippines is difficult. There are many Filipino citizens being off-load in the Philippine airport because of incomplete documents. When your bf arrive in Bkk airport,he will be asked the purpose of travel (as tourist only), if he has enough money to stay, where to stay, how long, and a return flight ticket to the country of origin.
try to visit Philippine Embassy of Thailand for travel advise.