Looking for friends

Hello Everyone,

I recently moved to Malta and will be staying here for longer period .I am looking to make friends.

About me :
I am 28 year old Indian national and have been living/working in EU for about 3 years now. I moved to Malta for work. I am a banker by profession and It's my first experience in Southern Europe as i have been in Eastern Europe most of my time.

My current hobbies -Learning Spanish language,playing tennis.
Interests-To hangout,interact,party and be good buddies.Would like to try Scuba diving,sailing in Malta.
Plans-Planning for a 2-week euro trip in August.

Regards,
Javed

Actually it would help if you were to post more details now!?!
People would have more to make a decision on and you may get more responses.

Hi redmik,

thanks for the suggestion!..I have updated my post now :)

Good Day!

Dear Mr. Javed,

Assalamualaikum Varahamathullah.

I am Peer Mohammed Indian National. Currently working in Kuwait as an Financial Co-ordinator. I have been working as an Assistant Manager in Deutsche Bank AG & HDFC Bank & Kotak Mahindra Bank in India with more than 7years of Experience.

I came to Kuwait by misguidedly by one person and joined in accounts filed which is not related my experience.  Kuwait is not a good country to live for expats. Here too many discrimination by nationality & day by day rules against expats.  Now i want switch back my career into Banking Sector.   When i am searching in Malta i found your detail in Xpats blog.com.

It would be helpful for me to give me a chance of Getting Job in Malta with your valuable reference.

Inshallah  i am expecting the positive results from you.

You may contact through email ++++

Best Regards,

Peer Mohammed

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Don't know whether you realise it but the post you responded to was from eighteen months ago!

Ray

Hi dear,

I was know i am replying the 18th months ago post.

But the intention for me is to reach is email id... i replied the post. it must have hit his email account.

I hope he will reply.

Let's see.