Would like to get some information about pattays

Hi ,  i m moving to pattaya at the end of april to work at pluak daeng area. I will be working in automotive industry. I would like to get some information  about pattays

Hi bouqetta,

A new topic has been created from your post on the Pattaya forum better visibility.

Can you please give us more information about the information you are looking for?

Regards,

David.

Hi,  as i will work in pluak daeng ( east seaboard) i wonder which area is best to rent a house or condo. I dont want to be so far from work but dont want to be at the walking street ;)  need some advices...

hi buket,

this is shiva here, working arround the same place in pluakdaeng, i suggest you
to rent room in condo (Platinum Place Condo) in near plakdaeng, which is very close travel to estern sea board,here i am attaching the link for your refrence.

platinumplace.co.th/about/

Shiva

Living in Pattaya is not an option if you want to be close to work.  I would say its 55km plus depending on which Eastern Seaboard Industrial Park your company is located.  It will take 45-60 minutes to make the trip.

Straydog wrote:

Living in Pattaya is not an option if you want to be close to work.  I would say its 55km plus depending on which Eastern Seaboard Industrial Park your company is located.  It will take 45-60 minutes to make the trip.

its too long way for me... so which area do u advice ?

Bouqetta I am not familiar with living accommodations in that area.  I suggest you check out place mentioned in earlier post by shiva k.

I'd agree it will be about 50kms to central Pattaya - you can check using "get directions" at Google maps using your works address and Pattaya Beach.

It depends on where you like to live: In a noisy, busy city, with all conveniences to hand,  then you will need a car and have to accept the 1hr+ commute or somewhere quieter, closer to work where little English will be spoken.

A more specific work location might enable people to suggest places to stay as pluak daeng is quite a big area.

If you like to spend your weekends in Pattaya you could always book a room for every weekend.

Hi i will be in eastern seaboard area. Close to delphi company.

Not sure if this link will work. Its 45 - 49 kms depending on route to Pattaya beach.

maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=delphi+pluak+daeng&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x3102dcbd9076ed6d:0xed97d908