Taxi job

Hi

how to get a taxi driver job and how much can a taxi driver earn per day and how is that job for a foreigner

regards
raaj

Here in Lithuania the taxi drivers are all Lithuanian. And sincerelly I think you should learn Lithuanian if you want to find a job here. Additionally you will find a lot of problems to get a Visa since you are an Indian citizen. Think as well that the costumers of the taxi drivers are mainly Lithuanian citizens and not everybody speaks English. I recommend you then to learn the language.

Hi,

if i come to lithuania on a work permit, can i leave to Uk from there if so then please let me know

regards
varaprasad

Taxi job in Lithuania is very dangerous. I do not recommend it.

May i know some of the reasons please, besides which part time jobs are advisible to prefer

Varaprasad

I agree with the others. You will have a hard time getting a job in Lithuania, even as a taxi driver. A better bet is to start your own company in Lithuania. If you do, you will be able to get a residency permit to live here. But you need to have the money to start the company and that is not cheap. As an example, there is a well known Indian guy who started a very successful Indian restaurant in Vilnius. There are a few others from India here, but not many.

If you have a permit to live in Lithuania, you can NOT travel to the UK without a visa. The UK is not part of the schengen agreement. However, if you have a permit for Lithuania, you can travel to most other European countries visa free.

Hey!
I wouldn't recommend you a taxi-driver job. Firstly, it is very dangerous. Taxi drivers get robbed or beaten, especially when driving at night-time.
Secondly, the language is important because still not many people in Lithiania speak English..

I want to get job while studying

Driving

Sure bro......

Mmmm.... Thnk u  :(

hi there hop you doing well I am looking taxi driver job in Lithuania plz some one can help me to get.i am in UAE Dubai have 10 year driving experience plz let me know...

Hello sohail akram,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I invite you to create your CV in the appropriate section which is the Jobs in Lithuania in order to increase your chances of finding a job.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed