Expat-Blog meeting, 21nd of april (EDIT DATE IS NOW ON 21)

Hi there !

I'm the french animator for the Scotland forum.
We would like to set up an expat-blog meeting in Glasgow on the 21st of april, probably during the evening.

This would be the opportunity to meet other expats and welcoming the "newbies" in Glesga. I obviously do like my wine but I was thinking of the Corinthian Club as the cocktails sound really interesting. It's just an idea and any suggestion is more than welcome.

Do not hesitate to reply here or by sending me a message, so I can know how many people would come.

Any question just ask !

See ya :)

Vanessa

Hi would love to come but not sure if my committments would allow. Will put it in diary tho. Would be great to meet a few of you. I can probably only handle one cocktail!  Where is everyone from?

One cocktail is great :) im french but I guess a few nationalities will be there. Ill send a reminder at some point anyway.

Id definitely be up for it. Sounds like a great idea :-)

I'm interested. Thanks for organizing it!

I'd Defo be keen :)

Where's everyone from?? X

I'm a newbie expat from San Fran Bay Area. I'll be there. April 22's the day after the oral defense for my doctorate, so I might be in a haze/daze.

The Corinthian's cool (I've been there), though I've heard Arta (Merchant City) is nice with super-comfy, if not swanky interior. 

Cheers, Sam Root

Plus: I was born in Germany to a family of traveling musicians and teachers, though immigrated with family to US at 3 years old. In addition to American (just got the passport last year), I hold an Australian passport.

Hi :)
Thank you for invitation. Unfortunately I won't be able to join you this time. Maybe next time. Have a nice time out there! ;)

Hi folks !
Just a wee reminder about the meeting on monday ! So this is gonna be at the wodka vodka on Ashton Lane. Ill ne there around half 6. Drop me a message if you need my phone number.
See you then ;)