NZQA Qualification Asessment.

I have completed Bachelor Of Engineering in 2013 from the college which is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.& I have Certificates issued under Anna University, Chennai,Which is under the exemption list of NZQA..does i needed to apply for NZQA qualification assesment??

Yes. All qualifications have to be verified and assessed.

Thank you Stumpy.....But the thing is Anna University Chennai is under exemption list of NZQA and i am graduated from a college which is under affiliation of Anna University,Chennai and my certificates and all directly issued by them.....i need to know whether still i needed to apply for NZQA qualification assessment ????

You will have to have the assessment. If in doubt contact the NZ dept handling your application for verification.

If i have experience and industry standard qualifications in IT, such as Cisco and Microsoft MCSE, would it still be advisable to have my Bsc in information Systems assessed, would the job hunt be easier?

Thanks in advance

All qualifications must be assessed as part of the visa process.

@Koushik - Your qualification does not need to be assessed by NZQA  if it's in the exempt list.

Can you reference your source stumpy where you saw all qualifications need to be assessed?

My source is the Immigration website - http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/47086.htm