How can I register in to Al Mubasher(Al Rajhi Netbanking)?

Friends,,

While I entered all data with username, password and mail id, then I press to 'PROCEED' , I got temporary password through sms. Then I entered the password. But after that I got the following error. So please solve this problem.

Reference: 2924904114769251529
Error 306: Dear Customer, your e-Banking registration is in-active or

suspended. Please proceed to the branch to activate your e-Banking

Registration.

Baiju Khan
Jubail

Hello Baiju Khan,

Getting in touch with someone from Al Rajhi Bank might be helpful in solving your problem.

I therefore invite you to use the following link: http://www.alrajhibank.com.sa/en/contac … fault.aspx

Do not hesitate to come back on the forum if you have further queries.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Thank you for your reply,

I have already send a mail to al rajhi customer care, but no reply.

you wont get a replay,, you need to call or visit the branch.
if this is the first time using e-banking, you need to give a visit to the branch to activate the service.

its better if you visit the branch

Hi,

please inform if you still need any assistance from Al Rajhi please,

I have just joined and I may help you even I am more on global banking,

rgds

I am having same problem please some one help me

Internet banking online

Hi Osmangani802,

As you can see this thread is old " 2014 " :(

If you have any topic to create or even help the members on Jubail forum you are the most welcome :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

baijukhan wrote:

Friends,,

While I entered all data with username, password and mail id, then I press to 'PROCEED' , I got temporary password through sms. Then I entered the password. But after that I got the following error. So please solve this problem.

Registration.

Baiju Khan
Jubail

Registration.

Dear Friends;

I am facing too much problem to register internet banking, I try too many times, even I visit the branch couple of times they said its already activated, branch is beside my house only/

I am going to travel soon to my home country so I how can use it to transfer the amount.

Reference: 3025917470216360694
Registration.
Please I need as soon as possible.

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammed Jawad Ahmed

Dear Friends
I am facing too much problem to register internet banking, I try too many times, even I visit the branch couple of times they said its already activated, branch is beside my house only/

I am going to travel soon to my home country so I how can use it to transfer the amount.

Registration.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Jawad Ahmed

Dear Friend,

Registration.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Jawad Ahmed

assalamo alaikum /how to register my debit car pleese inform me

I have credit card am trying to register but i can't make it

i see this message. account is suspended re-register. but when i re register same message comes.