Pg in germany

hi im frm india.ihave been finished my mbbs in china .ihave been cleard mci xam (indian eligibility xam).im wrking since 7mnths in our place.now im planning to go for germany for pg.can u give me the details about procedures .ihave a one more doubt is there any possibilty to do job in germany while studying plz give me the clear details.

Unfortunately, your post has some abbreviations and mistypings that make it difficult to understand.
What is PG? Parental Guidance?!?
You indicated that you want to study in Germany and asked whether you can work while studying.
You need a student visa for that, which you can apply for after receiving the admission papers from the university, so apply at universities first.
With a student visa, you are allowed to work a limited time (90 days per year), which will NOT be enough to earn your living expenses. Please also note that studies at German universities are designed to be full-time, so your results might suffer if you work or spend time on other things.

thnq for reply its post graduation in medical imean md or ms.i have to pass any xam fr tht r ican apply direct to universities .tell me the procedure details plzzzzz

Your post is still full of abbreviations and not understandable.
But as I said before, you need to apply at suitable universities first.

oh ithink its network problem k thnq fr reply.