Saigon International Friends

We are group where you can meet international people in Saigon! Invite your international friends who could be interested to join the group.

Juste un groupe pour rencontrer des personnes internationales à Saigon!
Invitez vos amis internationaux qui pourraient être interressés pour joindre le groupe.

Einfach eine Gruppe um internationale Menschen in Saigon zu treffen! Ladet auch eure internationalen Freunde ein, die an solch einer Gruppe interessiert sein könnten.

Find us on Facebook "Saigon International Friends" to get updates of our Round Table every Wednesday evenings.

Cheers! Xu.

Were are you guys located in HCMC ?

Hihi, we locate everywhere but gather on every Wednesday evenings! :P

I am a Vietnamese, May I join to your group? :)

This is awesome. how to join the group?

I would like to meet the group and new friends, where will you all be meeting tonight?

Our 3rd Round Table is on Wednesday, March 2nd at 7:00PM at Pacharan Saigon's rooftop (Address: 97 Hai Ba Trung, District 1). When you come, please ask for Saigon International Friends' table or get updates on our Facebook Group "Saigon International Friends".

PS: Get ready for Latin dance this time!

Our 4th Round Table is on Wednesday, April 9th at 7:00PM at Red Bar's 1st floor, Address: 70 - 72 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1 (the opposite of Bitexco). See you!

chi Xu do a?

Our 5th Round Table is on Friday, April 18th at 7:00PM at Pacharan Saigon's rooftop (Address: 97 Hai Ba Trung, District 1). Cheers! Xu.

We will meet us at the 7th Round Table this Friday (May 2nd) at Duc Vuong Hotel's Rooftop, address: 195 Bui Vien, District 1. When you come, please ask for Saigon International Friends' Table. Cheers! Xu.

We will meet us at the 8th Round Table this Friday (May 9th) at Phatty's Bar Saigon, address: 46 - 48 Ton That Thiep, District 1. When you come, please ask for Saigon International Friends' Table. Cheers! Xu.

Our round table this Friday (May 30th) will take place at Vesper Gourmet Lounge to support The Library Project. For every drink sold, Vesper will donate $1 toward funding books for a rural school in Vietnam. Our group will meet as usual from 7:30pm but of course you can come earlier or later.

Address: Vesper - 5B Ton Duc Thang, District 1 (Landmark)
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/qTmy6

Cheers!

Hi, Can me and my friend join tonight?
Also, I would like to know that there is any charge for entry fees or not?

Thanks,
Trang

bonita1 wrote:

Thanks,
Trang

it's free entrance :D

cang_nduc wrote:
bonita1 wrote:

Thanks,
Trang

it's free entrance :D

Thanks!

see u there tonight ?

cang_nduc wrote:

see u there tonight ?

Yes, I will come with my friend.

I join -:)

bonita1 wrote:
cang_nduc wrote:

see u there tonight ?

Yes, I will come with my friend.

was that you, left early ?

Yes, it's me who wore pink dress came with a girl. So you were the one who came with a girl?

Yeah haha, we took a little walk down to river, when we back, others started comming :))

Actually It was a first time we went to this club so we a bit nervous when nobody there. And my friend did not want to waste her time then we went to Bitexco building, had some food, chit chat then went home. But It was nice, not bad :)

Usually xu reserves a table for uss, thiss time they didnt let us have the table, ppl come , dont know where others, leave....just like you guys.

Hi guys, we will meet each other again this Friday (June 6th) from 8:00 PM at Game On Bar - Address: 115 Ho Tung Mau, District 1 (maps: https://goo.gl/maps/OQGWb). When you arrive, please ask for Saigon International Friends' table. Cheers! Xu.

Hey whats up guys! I am so excited to know about y'all and would love to join. I was born in saigon but I have studied in houston, Texas for three years. I go back home every summer and this time, I definitely want to get to know more people from all around the world in Saigon to show you guys around my lovely hometown! :) Thanks! Oh, my name is Dũng, but you can call me David! :))

See you guys again this Friday at O'Brien Pub!
Where: 74/A3 Hai Ba Trung, District 1 (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/SIjgV)
When: from 7:30 PM (open ending)
What: happy together!
Cheers!

Hi! I am Cong Doan Tran. I live in Ca Mau city. I am a teacher of English. I am opening an English speaking club next month and  I'd like to hire someone who comes from another country to help our students practice speaking English, but I don't know anybody who can help me. I wonder if someone is kind enough to  help me find an English speaking person.

hello guys
nice to meet you
i am interested in talking with all of you

Hi everyone,

I am a French/Australian/American man, IT Management Consultant and University Lecturer, I also teach Ballroom and Latin dances. I live in Ho Chi Minh City about 10 months a year and would love to make some friends either Vietnamese or foreigners.

Mark,

hi
i am vietnamese
nice to meet you and make friend
i glad to talk with you
i am looking friends too
i hope we will have more time to talk and share
see you
jeny

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : For personal messages and private contacts, please send a message by clicking on the avatar of the member to view their profile. From there you can click on 'Send a Message' button on the top banner profile.