Are there any Swedes in Dalian

I want to make some acquaintances with Swedes who live in Dalian.
I am a student from Dalian University of Technology and will spend my time here for at least 5 years. Currently I am doing a tiny business with Swedes on the internet (buying something), and really fond of knowing someone locally.
I am an open-minded and helpful guy, who is suitable to be friend with :D.
If someone from Sweden is interested, please contact me, and I have some Swedish flowers to give out :D

Hi, Dalian is not that popular and international as Shanghai or Beijing in the world, especially to those  European countries. I don't think there are many Swedes in Dalian. Or maybe you can have a look at Ikea, the Swedish business in Dalian. You may find some employees from Sweden by any chance. Anyway, enjoy your stay in Dalian.

Thank you very much!
By the way, I forgot to make it clear, I do enjoy living in Dalian,
because I am a Dalian local LOL.

Why limit yourself to people from Sweden?

Of course any kind people will do. :top:

Hello,, Well we are not living in Dalian but in Xiamen down on the south-coast. I,m Swedish and my wife Chinese. We have been together for many years and like to travel all over the world. Rigth now i,m in Sweden on visit and will be back in China next month. I,m still working as a Mentor in China for those students/cadets who are going to be seamens and study at the Universities in Shanghai and Dalian. Also at some others in Australia and Thailand. Been officer at sea for 31 years in my life.
Lars Erik Brandt Xiamen Longhai Shi

Hello,
It's such an amazing resume of you! I always admire those who have chances to tour around the world, which gives me an impression of a liberal and colorful life.
Sweden is one of my dreamlands for it's repute as a country resided by floras of beautiful flowers. As aforementioned I hold a great passion for flowers.
Next time you come to Dalian, please let me know. My university is really close to Haishi, the two of which communicate by a short way.
Regards!