Any one know how to bring people to Libya?

Dear All,

Does any one know how to bring someone into Libya and issue resident for them? or may be if there is Agency here that can bring and issue the visa and sponsor for someone who will come to Libya?

Thanks,

The desert bus seems very popular...:lol:

Under pain of death would seem appropriate. But in all honsety the person needs a company sponser to be here, without one forget it. I took 10 months to get here and that was WITH a Libyan company offering me a job.

Clansman

I was thingking to bring my house maid with me, do you thing is there any agency here that can sponsor her and we can bring her with us to Libya?

Thanks.

desy wrote:

Clansman

I was thingking to bring my house maid with me, do you thing is there any agency here that can sponsor her and we can bring her with us to Libya?

Thanks.

People have tried and failed before, try the company you work for, it is the best bet, good luck.

there are agencies which bring maids to the country am sure they can do that for you

Hi A66, do you know/ how can i contact the Agency ?

Thanks.

you know you can buy people down south?
They're not traded as blatantly as in Mauritania but they're not that expensive either.

With so many descendants of the once-great British Empire on the forum, the lady's simple questions about human trafficking should have been thoroughly answered.

Now, let me at least put a little padding on before you get you crickit bats or whatever you call those awkward sticks.

MoEl wrote:

you know you can buy people down south?
They're not traded as blatantly as in Mauritania but they're not that expensive either.

With so many descendants of the once-great British Empire on the forum, the lady's simple questions about human trafficking should have been thoroughly answered.

Now, let me at least put a little padding on before you get you crickit bats or whatever you call those awkward sticks.

Na mate I would just use a baseball bat ;) Interesting to hear that you can get an agency to bring someone in long term, I knew you could get someone in on a tourist visa, but not residency.

MoEl wrote:

I would suggest that you read "Empire - How Britain Made The Modern World" by Naill Ferguson.

The British may have been the original middle-men when it came to slave trading, but they were also the first to outlaw the practise. You should also look a little closer to home when it comes to the origin of the trade.

Hi, Which visa you're looking for?
I think I can be of the help .. thanks