Mother

I love my mom, no doubt about that. Our relationship is complex, even if we argue, even if the world will stop she will still, and always will be my mother.
I love my mom but sometimes things aren't so pretty between us that everything else gets mixed up into large proportions. Words are too much, actions are just the same. Sometimes exasperation is through the roof, disappointments are unbearable and meltdown is just a second fraction away.
Now, she is sick, things got a little worse. She had stroke a month ago and i had to go back home to see everything, and  her personally. I had to leave everything else on standstill, i had to make a room. She is my mother, she will always be. She means a lot to my life, she is part of my self.
I just hope that she will be better, and i hope I did my best to her.

She got a brave and loving daughter, so she would be fine for sure. Good luck and take care. Parents are primary and money is secondary. So take care of her till you can..... Good Luck...

Mother-Child is the most strong relationship of all. That no matter what the situation is, the love that bind them stay forever.

Best wishes to you and your mom. Hope she will be alright.