Money

How are South Africans finding it and coping financially in New Zealand.

hi! I am a Namibian currently living in Namibia. I would like to move to Newzealand in future. Are you in Newzealand? I am stucked here I have been trying to get ways to move to newzealand but  no sources here. please help me out

Ester2006 wrote:

hi! I am a Namibian currently living in Namibia. I would like to move to Newzealand in future. Are you in Newzealand? I am stucked here I have been trying to get ways to move to newzealand but  no sources here. please help me out

First you will need a visa to come to NZ. To find out if you qualify for a visa check out the NZ govt website www.immigration.govt.nz.
You will need to provide qualifications and experience in some field of expertise that the govt is looking for. No experience and qualifications no visa.

Hi am still in south africa but we are busy with our application,we are going on my wifes visa she's a nurs and trying to get a job there.A friend of mine wo has residency there went to NZ on a 6 months visa and looked for a job there,3 weeks left he found a job and got residency after about 5 months and he's family joined him,i realy admire him for being so  courageous.If you do not have a job that is on the shortage skills list it will be difficult to get a job from where you are.Your best way is to go there on a holiday visa and find a job and you will get residency.
Regards