Friends in Sharbatly compound at Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

Recently came to Jeddah and stayed in Sharbatly compound. It is so nice place to live but didn't get opportunity yet to meet some new friends to hangout.
Tan

you still living in sharbatly

Hello Friend

Yes I live in Sharbatly. Currently in Dubai and going back there again in few days.

Hello Tom

Hello Friend..
Please do email me at [email protected]

@ dubaieyes,

Sharbately is a nice compound for expats. I have been there many times. Looking forward to network with you as well. Once you are back in Jeddah, let's get connected. My email is [email protected]

Regards!
Engr. Muhammad - M.K.H Consultancy Services

Job location change should have been going to Riyadh but now to Jeddah anything I should know lol x

welcome men
It would be great to know each others

To have access to the 'Sharbatly compound', one needs to be invited-in by someone (a friend)?
And where abouts is it in Jeddah?

Compounds are gated residential communities, and as such are only for residents and their guests.

Hi all, I'm going to be moving to Sharbatly is August 2014. Is anyone going to be there?

I'll be here, just moved in!

Welcome jdoug! how did you find the place? I am free on weekend, feel free if you like to hangout or something.

i live in jeddah for  along time ... feel free if u want any help...

In Riyadh.

I might be.... I live there now but might move out... If u want to contact you can message at jonny.lang11(at)gmail.com