Say true friend from Ghana?

hello everyone.am Spencer a ghanaian though with an Australia passport now.have moved around the world but wants to settle down where i started from .please will be happy to have some real friends for true friendship.please noo bad people.tanx to all

Your welcome bro. Feel free to communicate with me.
God bless u.
Richard

feel free to contact me anytime ok
if you need good friends i guess you need to study them before.
nice meeting you

Depends on what you mean by friendship ....
... if you mean folks who will be pampering ... and will not look in your eyes and tell you what you do not want to hear, who will pretend to be faithful servant, for as long as every move you make with them, you are the one who will put your hand in you wallet, then this country is full of them ...

Maybe you framed you request in a too obvious way .... it would have been better just to state an interest and ask for like interested people ... for example if you were interested in coming home to develop plantain farming, you could just state ... looking for partners in plantain farming, .... since it is your interest ... those who will show some interest in it ... could be very nice place to look for friends .... as the saying goes ... birds of the same feather flock together ... (you still should be very careful though) ....

In any case .. welcome home, opens your eyes, be very careful ... and this place can be a very loving place to be ....

Closed