Just arrived in Can tho... anybody here?

Hello everybody!

I'm from Switzerland and I just arrived in Can Tho where I'll spend a couple of months as I'm doing an internship in paediatrics hospital. I'm really looking forward to discover the city, the vietnamese lifestyle and people around here so if anybody is up for coffee or something, would be with great pleasure! :)

pm me ur contact info, we can have coffe at weekend, i'm in Saigon now, but going back there sometimes :P

Hello Calvin,

I arrived in Can Tho one 2 months ago and I also stay here for an internship. I work in the Victoria hotel. I often go out with the staff of the hotel but if one day your are free to have a drink I'm ok. I'm looking for some other foreigners here in Can Tho. We could share our experience here. ;)

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Well... it's funny cause my name is Jonathan too!! :) Yep would be nice to meet for a drink, usually I'm finishing my job at 4pm so whenever after that time. Don't know if you have a local number but mine is**. See you soon!

Can we meet tonight, Jonathan and Calvin? I am living in Can Tho and I like making friend with foreigner. Especially those people stay here for a long time, I don't want to say good bye to soon :D

Hello Calvin! Nice to meet you!
I'm Khang, i'm 28 years old, I'm living in Cần Thơ city, Would you like to go to drink coffee of something with me?
If you like, you can reply to me or send SMS to me! ^_^. We can go to drink coffee, watch movies or do something together on weekend or when you and me have free time!
I am a civil engineer, and i am working in the Ninh Kiều Hotel construction project at Ninh Kiều Quay, near "Gold club"
My phone number is:  **** when you have free time!
Thank you! see ya

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.

Hi Calvin!
It is a great pleasure to help you, if you need any help.

I am Vietnamese, a married man, 35 year old, and Can Tho is my home town.

I am working for Hamaco Concrete Company in Can Tho, and I own a boarding house, only rent out to students

I like to read books, watch TV or hang out with friends after work.

contact me via my email.

we will be in Can Tho for Christmas (23rd-25th). We would like to spend a nice time in Christmas evening with a local Christian family eating at their house.(and we will pay for the foods). Any invitations? :)