Cake shop/dessert parlors

hi i wanted to ask any nice cake shops which sells individual slices? & is there any places where you can go just for desserts? tnx

There is a cake shop in Village Market that does cakes and desserts.  Java cafe's also certianly used to do desserts.  I expect that you could just order dessert if you wanted.  Many of the hotels will do desserts too.

They are quite tasty, but slightly different from UK equivalents.  As i said in a previous post, cakes and sweets are not really a part of Kenyan culture in the same way as they are in the UK.

I am sure there are other places - I don't go to Nairobi very much - perhaps others can suggest.

thank you for your reply

There are a lot of places where you can go for desserts. Which area or locality are you looking for ??

:top:  cake city their slices are so sweet it melts away in your mouth. I could join you for one or two or more. they are in Westlands and Thika road mall.

hy sunny parklands westlands know any places?

hy ancilla will deffo check it out tnx,,, you can join me anytime lol

There's cake plaza which is off Ngong Road, just before Prestige.  Cake City in Sarit Center has very tasty cakes. Most coffee shops serve cake slices, Java, Dormans, the Mug in town and Prestige, has lovely cakes as well.

tnx wawuda will check the places out

Go to the Shell in Westlands Near Sankara Hotel. U will love it!

hy tnx jthuo

Cake city is good!

hy tnx sumranbi

Btw - There is a 50% off deal on Cake City on OffersAfrica.com!

Lol - I regularly check this site for deals so thought it was worth sharing :)!

tnx dee981