What do you think about "WOMAN'S DAY"

Hi everyone !

What do you think about Woman's Day ? Does it make any difference ?
What should be done to make a true change for women who are really in bad condition ?
What has been done to make this day meaningful ?
Because it is not a question of celebration and fun for one day in whole year.
Think about it , i really want to know .

Anita S Sharma wrote:

Hi everyone !

What do you think about Woman's Day ? Does it make any difference ?
What should be done to make a true change for women who are really in bad condition ?
What has been done to make this day meaningful ?
Because it is not a question of celebration and fun for one day in whole year.
Think about it , i really want to know .

Hello Anita,

In real terms Woman's day doesn't make any difference....
Women those who are in bad condition should take initiative to change their lives.........
You can start some inovative programme so that till next year you can have a meaning to live...........

Regards,
Anil

All the days are created by Archieve for selling its greeting cards and slowly it picked like culture tradition(like father's day,mother's day,valentine day and so on....)

Thanks for the post friends ! yes, I am not able to digest such stupid celebrations . So i searched on d net and found that it is only a name given to a date of d year , nothing else .

What will happen to women on other days?

Very well raised question Farhaz

Was just wondering  :/

Actually women should think about it.....

What will happen to the woman ? What do say ? What happens to the other half of the population ? The same thing is for women , I mean life rocks every day , got it ?

I raised the question because i there should be the meaning of any event .
Thank you both , I have decided already to do something for poor woman whatever I can do on my own.
As Aryavrat wrote I will be able to make it meaningful next time.

aryavrat wrote:

All the days are created by Archieve for selling its greeting cards and slowly it picked like culture tradition(like father's day,mother's day,valentine day and so on....)

here in Norway it's not a day for cards and roses. It's a day for demonstrations, rallies, and raising money and awareness for programs that improve the lives of women in less privileged countries. In that context, I don't see why it's a bad thing. It's easy for us up here to forget that what we have are things many women can't even imagine. Good healthcare, a chance to raise a family in safety, equal opportunities to get education, to work, respect and a say in how our society is governed and organized.

Hello ECS,

Thanks for doing all the good things for women...but i didn't mean in that way...my question is why only one day why not every day.....demostration,rallies...and all to gether them but in actual terms have you imagine to go and work in the field directly....any way all the best and best wishes from my side ...

Regards,
Anil

It is a good thing, but should there not be a men's day too ?

ayan05 wrote:

Because 'he' has 364 days!

mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

LULZ :)

El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

Yeah El women are fighting  for their equality in Western countries. But this is a world of men and to them we are only  weak creatures. But one thing personally, I like this. I like the fragile woman-ship. Dont ask me why- but I think  'the world of men' and the "men's power!" should be there forever. Just one day for us is more than enough!

mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

I like it...........Good One

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:

Yeah El women are fighting  for their equality in Western countries. But this is a world of men and to them we are only  weak creatures. But one thing personally, I like this. I like the fragile woman-ship. Dont ask me why- but I think  'the world of men' and the "men's power!" should be there forever. Just one day for us is more than enough!

you have great notions Mal  :)  And seems to be very satisfied , just one day for u ? I can't understand !

El_Jost wrote:

you have great notions Mal  :)  And seems to be very satisfied , just one day for u ? I can't understand !

Topic is about women's day, El. I asked guys to take 364 days and remain one day for us.

mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

Married men know who really has all power and control on those 364 days.  :sosad:

Hint: its not the man.  :dumbom:

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Topic is about women's day, El. I asked guys to take 364 days and remain one day for us.

Mal, you have misquoted me.
I thought you knew me better by now.  :sosad:

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

Married men know who really has all power and control on those 364 days.  :sosad:
:

hahahah! Thats something else.

El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Mal, you have misquoted me.
I thought you knew me better by now.  :sosad:

:lol::lol: I know you and all other friends better now...
but is it a reason to cry??? :)

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
ayan05 wrote:

Hi bro you hit the target.............. :top::thanks:

aryavrat wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:

No he didnt, he tried but ended up with tears like other typical guys :)

-

doesn't womens day come around 9  'months after man's day............ :dumbom:

stumpy wrote:

doesn't womens day come around 9  'months after man's day............ :dumbom:

Good one lol.  :)

What a petty that women are treated like rubbish in a lot of countries. If countries were led by women, I'm sure there would not be wars and everything would run smoothly and without problems. Certainly, all things would possibly be much more organized.
To have a women's day is good for the sellers in occidental countries and the only day for the women in other countries.

If all the countries in the world will be governed by women and if they brought a law that Men should prepare food and take care of children in place of going to work and also do all the house work..................tell me will you accept that........... :lol:

sexy boyz wrote:

good

I have seen your comment in three different topics......one is women,second is yes,and this one is good..........Can you please write something more than this so that we can understand..........what exactly you are trying to say..........

Regards,
Anil

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

No he didnt, he tried but ended up with tears like other typical guys :)

yes its true inevery family women are the superior and authority to decide.......so its natural............

aryavrat wrote:

If all the countries in the world will be governed by women and if they brought a law that Men should prepare food and take care of children in place of going to work and also do all the house work..................tell me will you accept that........... :lol:

Thinking about that, I am sure if a man could only get pregnant he certainly wouldn't need a full 9 months to produce a baby.  ;)

El_Jost wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Thinking about that, I am sure if a man could only get pregnant he certainly wouldn't need a full 9 months to produce a baby.  ;)

Even i too wondered........what will happened.............if it is like that............

No, I would not like that.  Certainly, they should be governing but without altering the law so drastically.

Ofcourse this thing is not possible but if they govern and said you should do all house work and raised the child what will be your condition............

aryavrat wrote:

Ofcourse this thing is not possible but if they govern and said you should do all house work and raised the child what will be your condition............

No we woman do not dominate our husbands, we know the way how to make them working! :shy

Hi Mal,

You are right!!!.  The secret you say you know, works on every men.

sexy boyz wrote:

good

Another deep and meaningful answer. Please try to be a bit more insightful when replying and give a decent reply. Or are you just trying to clock up your 10+ posts quickly so that you can start to PM others ??

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

No we woman do not dominate our husbands, we know the way how to make them working! :shy

Yes you right Mal , if we women has been governing or dominating our husbands then their was no need to make a special day for women.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR