MEDICAL TEST

I have done my medical and as per gamca authorize center report is unfit due to there is some spot in chest x-ray but when i did my last medical that was fit. In this case what can be done.Please suggest.

You can ask them to redo your test. My first test came unfit as well because I was severely sick (sore throat and cold) so I told them I was sick and they did it in a week's time again and I was fit for work.

i got my medical done few weeks back and the reports are updated in the bahrain LMRA online data on that verymoment from the GAMCA officers ...this might make things a little difficult for you...i would sugest you to go and talk to the executives in Gamca they might be able to help you out with this

i have word with them and as per them you can't do anything once you declared unfit by medical center even I ask them that if possible can I do medical from other authorized gamca which is also not possible.. and only after 6 months you can do test again.

Well, in that case, you have your answer. Sorry to hear that.

This is indeed unfortunate. But as I said in my PM to you, rehan.smash - perhaps you should use this opportunity to get those "spots" checked out and if necessary have them treated. Getting a job may be important, but looking after your health is more important. Best wishes.

you can go to GAMCA office again where they allocate you test center  and apply for medical test again , mostly you get a new center , go for test again in new test center. here is chance of losing your money again but if you are sure there is no problem then you can go ahead and hopefully it wil be clean , i know one of my friend , he got his first report unfit then he applied for test again in his different city where he got new center and his second report was clear. Good luck  anyways !!!

Thanks all... this spot in x-ray is not an any disease but this is spot just a caused due to some sickness during childhood and this can't be remove and doesn't required any medicines that is what doctor told me.. but as per the rule of gamca gcc you are declare unfit.

Well, if this is the case, then I don't think you have any other option unfortunately.

That is the way bureaucracy works I suppose. Sorry to hear this rehan.smash. Maybe you should try elsewhere or after the six-months timeline. Best wishes..

Once again thanks all... unfortunately couldn't be able to come to Bahrain but anyways GOD must have planned something better for me.. Have fun guys..!!!