English qualification for Danish green card scheme

Hello and good day. I would like apply to greencard scheme but I am not sure my documents are complete to give 100 points or not. I appreciate someone if can help me to know about my Language skill point based on my documents. , in order to be granted a residence permit under the geencard scheme, the applicant must attain a minimum of 100 points. Before pay the processing fee and making CASE ID, I want to make sure that my application contains all information and documentation needed by the Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment to process my case. I have a question about the following rule:

“As an alternative to a language exam, you can by presenting documentation that you have completed at least one year of studies at a higher educational program which was taught in one of these languages. This will be accepted as a level corresponding to that of Study Test in Danish as a Second Language (Studieprøven)”

I appreciate if let me know, how many point I can get (i will attach them). I have got my master certificate in Architecture Engineering from Islamic Azad university in Iran and currently I am doing PhD (since 2010 ) in university technology Malaysia , i have passed the English course in the university and i have got the certificate.

Rey.architect wrote:

Hello and good day. I would like apply to greencard scheme but I am not sure my documents are complete to give 100 points or not. I appreciate someone if can help me to know about my Language skill point based on my documents. , in order to be granted a residence permit under the geencard scheme, the applicant must attain a minimum of 100 points. Before pay the processing fee and making CASE ID, I want to make sure that my application contains all information and documentation needed by the Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment to process my case. I have a question about the following rule:

“As an alternative to a language exam, you can by presenting documentation that you have completed at least one year of studies at a higher educational program which was taught in one of these languages. This will be accepted as a level corresponding to that of Study Test in Danish as a Second Language (Studieprøven)”

I appreciate if let me know, how many point I can get (i will attach them). I have got my master certificate in Architecture Engineering from Islamic Azad university in Iran and currently I am doing PhD (since 2010 ) in university technology Malaysia , i have passed the English course in the university and i have got the certificate.

HI,
If you have the the Language adaptability letter from the University, then you'll be awarded 20 points for it. But make sure that you have the letter in proper format stating the language proficiency, also if possible get English as the mode of communication letter from your employer. It should do the job. hope this helps........

Thank you so much!

Please can any one send me a sample english qualification letter for university and employer.

Thanks a lot,

email id

[email protected]

@paulspopner,

you can either produce IELTS or a letter from your educational institution and employer stating that the mode of communication was in English and that so and so (your name) is proficient in English.

Hi!

I am also trying to get such a letter from my employer. I was told to write language proficiency letter myself, but i can't find any example of it. Could you, please, post an example here on the forum?

nadya

Hi,

Could you please give me a link from nyidanmark.dk/ where it is clearly stated that letter from University will suffice the English requirement and gives full 20 point.

harshith_bhat wrote:

@paulspopner,

you can either produce IELTS or a letter from your educational institution and employer stating that the mode of communication was in English and that so and so (your name) is proficient in English.

Hi,
It is not there explicitly in the website. However, if you start filling the application, in the Language section, there are questions whether you used English as your first language during higher studies and at your workplace.
It is in that context that I suggested.

However, if you have the other documents to prove your language skills, go for it.
Best wishes,
Harshith