Bahrain Visa

Hi, I am Indian national and currently in Riyadh on Business Visit Visa which is multiple entry and valid for 90 days, just want to know if i can go to Bahrain on Business Visit Visa since I have read on Bahrain guide that an foriegn national who has lived in GCC country for more than 6 months are eligible for tourist or 72 hours visa automatically. i have been in Saudi for 8 months now but with a break, can I got to bahrain and apply for on arrival visa.

Really appreciate if anyone can help on this please...

Regards,
Prashant

As i heard before, you need to apply VISA from the embassy. If you have IQAMA with eligible status, you can enter bahrain for free, as i did that before. Hence check the bahrain embassy website for rules and regulations, as you are indian you need to apply visa in advance.
Kindly check the below links for reference, if you do not have residence permit from any GCC countries, you need to apply visa in advance with requirements as mentioned in there. Good luck.

http://www.mofa.gov.bh/Default.aspx?tab … uage=en-UShttps://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput

Thanks Suri... I have gone through the site before and visa needs to be applied well in advance... is there any other way by which we can get visa on arrival... by other means. Thanks

As you might have checked this is the status below for indian who intent to visit bahrain. You need to have any one of the below, so kindly check with airlines or hotel or any travel agent, rather wasting time asking people here, better to get more info and help form the mentioned.  Also if you dont have residence permit in any GCC countries, no other option than to go for the below ones.

You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:

1. Your airline.
2. Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
3. A Bahrain travel agent.
4. A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
5. A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

(Moderated: off topic)