Employment pass approved and withdrawn by employer

rajgill an hour ago
Hi dear I applied for employment pass 24/01/2014 and it is approved on 29/01/2014 after that I can't come to Singapore because I was little busy in my sister marriage and my employer put withdraw on 18/02/2014, but I want to work in Singapore can I apply for ep again can it will be approved again, and can same employer can change the withdrawn status to send mail to MOM, please tell what is the salutation for me thanks.

EP can be extended upon profile and performance of employer and employee.

The employer, not you, applies for an EP.
If your employer still wants to hire you (the withdrawal looks like they don't), they can re-instate it or get a new one.
I recommend you contact the company to discuss the options.

Hi my employer put  appeal for me last week but my pass status still showing withdrawn how long it will take to approved again plz tell me

If the appeal was submitted in paper (not electronically), it can take some time until the system is updated.
Processing an appeal can take anywhere between a few days and a month.

Yes my employer send paper appeal he also increased my salary from 5800 to 6800$ can u tell I will diffinatly get approval again bcz I  am already approved by MOM before but now status is withdrawn showing last Thursday appeal paper submitted

Appealing with a raised salary after a rejection is a BIG No-No (because doing so is usually fraudulent) and will get you rejected UNLESS your employer attached a very good explanation to the appeal. If they have not done so, they should IMMEDIATELY contact MoM!

Why mom will rejected the appeal, bcz they already approved once and I was stuck here in some work that's y. I can't go to Singapore and they withdrawn my visa.and I never been Singapore before.

Hi beepi  employment pass my employer aaplied appeal paper appeal on 13 march 2014 but my status still showing withdrawn when result will be come out plz help me and tell me sir

Your postings are difficult to understand because of language and spelling errors.
To my knowledge, a withdrawn application can not be appealed against. A new application would be needed instead. Did your employer submit a new application or an appeal?

Sir my employer put aapeal for my application

I don't think they could have appealed and thus there is no pending application.
But you better ask your employer what the status is, if the job offer is still valid and what to do next.

My employer said me he have already put appeal for my application it's more than one month. But status still showing withdrawn on MOM side. My application was approved on 29/01/2014 and withdraw by employer on 18/02/2014 and appeal apply on 13/03/2014 but result is still withdrawn

The employer should ask MoM about this.

Employer can speak with MOM about my application .

How can I unsubscribe this topic?

chitra.rao wrote:

How can I unsubscribe this topic?

The "Unsubscribe" button is at the bottom right, just below the newest post.

Ah thank you  :)

[Moderated: off topic]

All pass would need approve by MOM and not others correct? I have friends most probably going to apply.

Work passes are processed by MoM, all others by ICA.

Hello all

Currently i am working at software developer in singapore nearly 2years only i current company my situation is my current employer already renew my pass 3weeks ago with 4800 that already approved.But do not asked me any agreement from me when they renew I thought they are not want to renew my pass that are going to expired next month.So I am finding new job and got 1 offer with existing salary 4000 from xxx company and i am already accept offer but my current job told me about renew of my pass yesterday and they also higher my salary.But I am prefer new job offer that already accepted because of that company is a quite big,more than 200 people and I am not families with the technology they used but they told me that they will train me and not to worry about of their technology that can be support for my future. I also very interested their technology that why i want to deny my EP renew of current company .I am already feel bored in my position in my current company i have to do same things for everyday.So my idea is i want to ask current company to withdraw my pass and ask new company to apply pass .If not new company can not apply.But i am worried MOM will trace back why i cancel currently EP with higher salary that have not collect yet and accept SP with lower salary.but If I accept new job offer I am worry MOM reject.But i am not job-hopper i only work in current job nearly two years.how to do please advice me?can I be rejected or not for new pass.

You have a valid contract with your current employer and they renewed your EP based on that. This is common practise and there's nothing wrong with it unless you gave them your termination notice already.
And you should be glad for it:
There is always a chance the EP with your new employer (for a number if reasons that your post gave too few details to assess) - and if that happens, you still have an EP and a job with your current employer. Without this renewal, you would have to leave Singapore in that case!

In case you thought you can let your current EP expire to circumvent the termination notice period stipulated in your contract: This won't work and if you try, your current employer can get you blacklisted at MoM. You are better advised to terminate properly or find a mutually agreeable solution with your current employer! (A common solution is you paying a penalty to them equivalent to the salary you would have received if you had worked during the notice period.)

Hi everyone,

I am looking for job in Singapore one of my friends told me send educational documents and passport.

I send him and he told shown to his employer they suggest apply for e pass
He told to pay e pass fee
Then no charge need to pay other than air ticket.

But he didn't shown job offer letter
It is possible to get e pass with out job offer letter.

Please reply

Thanks
Uday

Hi can you any one clarify my doubt

The employer can apply for your EP only after you signed an employment contract with them. And the employer, not you, must pay the fee for it (which is S$70, if I remember correctly. They are not allowed to charge you for it.