Random Thoughts about Life here in Ecuador

It has been rainy and cold up here in Quito so I decided to take the time and "vent" some random thoughts about Ecuador, Quito in particular.  Some of these are useful, some of them are funny. 

1. There seems to be no real way to tell what the weather will be like here. If that is the case, how come EVERYTIME it rains, there are always vendors ready to sell you umbrellas as soon as the first drop hits the ground?

2. Quinoa seems to be one of the new health food trends in America, but apparently here in Ecuador they have known about this super food for eons.

If you are interested in reading the rest of them just go to my blog: The Middle of the World Blog

I hope everyone in doing well. I have been laying low because I have a baby on the way!

Mike
themiddleoftheworld.com

"I hope everyone in doing well. I have been laying low because I have a baby on the way!"
Mike

Dude!!!!
You aren't even showing! < Grin >
Best Wishes to you and your bride.

I am hiding it well haha!  All is well over here how are things in your side of this beautiful country?  Rain rain all day or are you seeing some sun?

Pretty much had some rain everyday for awhile  now. Not long drenchers, just some short showers , usually in the early afternoon. Beats the heck out of 6 feet of snow back in Minneapolis.
Actually got a sunburn in Paute last week. We went there for Carnival.
Best Wishes for The New Edition!