Company work in canada

Hi friends I am peter new member, I live in Italy. Please can someone tell me how I can get a company work in canada.

Hello peter,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Canada forum.

For better orientation, can you please tell us in which field you would like to work? And also, what are your qualifications please?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi There
Can you please advise I desperately need a job offer in Canada Electrical Field Thank you

Try using the following job search engines:

www.monster.ca    or     www.workopolis.ca

One suggestion, it's easier to find work in the Province of Alberta than in other parts of Canada right now.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks a Mil much appreciated

My name bolade temitope am 34years old.a nigeria,am lookin for plumbing job in canada.

Hi bolade tope,

To work in Canada, you need a work permit.

I therefore invite you to have a look at the living in Canada guide which will surely provide you with some useful information.

If you have any particular questions, do not hesitate to post them on the forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hello everyone! My name is Lorena, I live in Vancouver, and I really would love to stay here in Canada, there fore I'm trying to get a nanny job, do you guys have any recommendation? I already applied in nannies au pair, but I'm trying to get a sponsorship, ASAP, since my visa is gonna expire the last week of june, I'd really appreciate any help, if you know of any job or anything I'm eternally gonna thank you

Hi There
Thank you for the info. I am a qualified Electrician with over 15 years experience in the eclectrical trade and Looking to work and live in Canada. I need a job offer so as to apply for a work permit. Thanks again for all the info.