14 days free visa for Filipinos can I apply for visa in BKk after?

Hi to all,

my name is James and I live in manila.  I have a question. I have a 14 day visa free when I go there in Myanmar but I like to know how do I extend it once it expires?  Can I apply fly to BKK and get visa there?  IS it allowed after my 14 days free visa?  I hope you can give me information about this.

Thank you

James

Hi James,

the visa free program is 14 days as you mentioned. To extend it, you will have to depart MM for any destination where there is a MM Embassy. Most Expats prefer BKK.
Also Depending on a type of visa you are trying to get, The business visa is 70 days and trorist visa is 28 days.

after your 14 days free visa, you will have to pay 3 USD each you overstay in MM. If you are over stay 90 days and more, MM immigration will contact your embassy and ask for referal. If you embassy does not provide you with anything, MM authority will charge you with criminal charge. This is the law but in reality ...they dont do that..

You can also apply for 1 year multiple entries visa (But this require a letter of sponsor from a company or your employer in MM).
hope this help---