Mystic Poetry

Hi - All expats in Jeddah
Would like to share and discuss favorite poets and their verses (translated in English)  - specially mystic poets. There have been some great mystical poets from the Middle East region such as Rumi, Khayyam amongst others.
Blumanxt

Hi Blumanxt,

Your post is now on the Jeddah forum for better visibility and interaction.

I feel that you are a big fan of poetry :) Can you please tell us more about this passion?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hv always been interested in poetry - used to write English poetry in school and college. Been reading poetry translations for some time. Getting more interested in mystic poetry as time goes by. Would like to share thoughts on the forum with others having similar interests - both in Jeddah and even in the larger expat community.

Mystic poetry sounds like an interesting topic I would like to know more

I initiated this Forum topic over a year ago - the response or interest has been almost zero. Perhaps best - even I am having second thoughts of having a topic such as this discussed in a open forum as mystic poetry is based on mysticism which has religious roots. If you have any specific comments or questions
Regards

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Like I said I don't know much about poetry but was open to getting to understand the the subject. If you can share with me one or two poems in my inbox I will appreciate as I learn something new

I would prefer to send to your email as attachment - the poems are rather long. Time consuming to copy in your inbox.
Bluman