Humanitarian workcamps in Morocco

The Moroccan organisation ASTVS is looking for volunteers who like to work in Morocco in june, July and august 2014. There are several possibilities: teaching (english or french), organising activities for children and painting schools. The organisation provides food and accomodation, organises an introduction and excursions and offers arabic courses. Both groups and individuals are welcome. Look for more information on www.astvs.org or email [email protected].

Do they pay travel expenses? :/ if they do, I'm in! ;)

Hi i'm a from the uk and would be intrested in getting involved in you'r project working at you'r work camp but i'm looking for a work camp in maybe marrakech ? hope to hear from you Thanks Vanessa .

Hi,
are Moroccans welcomed to volunteer with your organisation? if so, is there a Math project available? how long would it last?
MM

I think we have to pay to them and the costs include all expenses including visa and travelling ticket.

Hi James,

Welcome on board  :)

Thank you for your feedback but this thread is rather old. We recommend members to participate on more recent threads so that members can actually benefit from their inputs.

Feel free to interact on the newer threads of the Morocco forum.

All the best,
Bhavna