English-speaking community/people living in Selestat/Colmar?

Looking for english-speaking friends.

Nas77 wrote:

We have just bought a home in Montagnac, and would love to connect to some English speaking local,s
We will only be visiting during the summer months.
Thank you,
Teresa and Peter

Hi Teresea & Peter,

I am living in alsace. I think alsace and montpellier is a bit far out.

Siti

Nas77 wrote:

Hi, I'm Indonesian. I live in Colmar.

Dear madam,

We are currently hiring EMT or EMT accent teachers with prior business experience and decent french knowledge, to teach our mainly business clientèle.using a highly effective proven method. We provide training and all teaching materials. No class preparation necessary. Private classes (some group classes) mostly in Strasbourg, Marckolsheim. You will be trained during a four hours session by our supervisor, ms Caffarena, who will explain our method's content to you. If you'd like to consider this opportunity, feel to send an e-mail to the following address [email protected]

You will be allowed to give an average of 6 to 8 hours a week. We pay 14, 19 euros (raw) an hour for employees, 20 euros (raw) an hour for auto entrepreneur profiles.

Sincerely yours,

M.LAFONT
Le comptoir des langues
12 rue de Madrid

Hi,

Is your email address correct? Tried sending it but to no attempt. Do you have a website or Facebook page please?

Dear Madam,

If you weren't ble to send me your resume at [email protected],  you can also send it to [email protected].

Sincerely yours

M.LAFONT

hi
how are you ..are you new for france....