Summer Job in Scandinavia

Hi everyone,

My name is Vadim McEvoy and I am 21 years old. I am currently and Engineering student with hopes of going into fourth year of my studies in September 2014. Scandinavian countries have always appealed to me but I never had a chance to go there. I would love to get some kind of work for the three months of summer 2014.
However, I do not have any other languages except Russian and English. Is it possible to get a job maybe in restaurants or bars where no local language is necessary. Of course I would like to get a job in my own field of engineering but I think you need good knowledge of the language for those type of jobs.
Would anyone please point me in the right direction please. I will much appreciate it.  :)

Kind Regards,
Vadim McEvoy

As a start, I suggest reading through the forums for the countries where you want to work. Trying to find jobs, especially jobs that don't require the local language, is a common question on these forums.

Next, make sure you have the legal right to work in these countries. You don't specify your citizenship(s) but it makes a big difference in your ability to get seasonal work. Americans in Scandinavia would have a VERY hard time. French people, not so much, thanks to the EEA agreement.

Anyone have idea about cost life in norway ?

blad99 wrote:

Anyone have idea about cost life in norway ?

quite a few of us do. We're sharing that information over here in the Norway forum:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=347