Is there a such thing as too early?

Helllo all,

Hello :)

I've been job searching for about the last month and wanted to get your advice on "how early" is too early? I'm currently an Msc student, I wouldn't be able to resume any positions until September(or possibly August). I know the process can be slow, especially in regards to call backs, sorting out paperwork if the job is offered, etc so I wanted to know if I'm starting too early?

Background on me: I have a BA from the states in Political Science and International Studies with a minor in Islamic World Studies. I did research in the Gulf(Oman, UAE and Qatar) about two years ago so I am familiar with the area. I'm getting an Msc in International Development and International Political Economy from the UK. I have three years experience-2 as a development coordinator assistant and 1 year as the development coordinator for a non-profit catered to immigrants which consisted of program management, working with clients, liaising with city and state agencies.

hi  :)
you are really active and smart person  ;);) amazing future is waiting for you , it seems you need to come to UAE and search for job may be you can find some thing suitable