Looking for arabic classes

Hi,everyone.
My name is Anya.
Im searching for arabic classes to start learning egyptian arabic.
Does anyone know good arabic courses near to Dokki?

Thanks a lot :)

Zay Arabic Academy

studyarabicegypt.com/default.aspx

Hey, Anya  really i'm looking for any person  to learning me English. because that's very important for me. so if you have a free time . I need to meeting you once a week. and i'll help you to learning Arabic and i will be happy if you accept . thank you  :)

Hello,

For those looking for language teacher, i think that it really worth to have a look to the Language classes in Egypt section, also feel free to drop your requests there as well. ;)

Thank you

Priscilla

I agree:)

in Hurghada is better

h

Anastasia_youthleader wrote:

Hi,everyone.
My name is Anya.
Im searching for arabic classes to start learning egyptian arabic.
Does anyone know good arabic courses near to Dokki?

Thanks a lot :)

I live near you and I can help :)

Hey Anya,
Check in Russian cultural center in Dokki - I know that they had some arabic classes before

you are welcome in egypt
for sure you can find many institutions in cairo or you can have good friends and they can teach you
i can help you for sure as i have experience in this issue inside and outside egypt,,,
i will be in cairo in the first of june then my pleasure to help you and teach you and also if you are interesting i can teach you fashion design and sewing
good luck and best regards
hazem

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Are you still considering learning Arabic or you have already got your way through this?

Hi Raf,
Yes, I am taking Arabic lessons at the Nour Institute, El Rehab, which I can recommend.
Colin Simpson

hello i can help u in arabic lessons

There school called arab academy, they teach only Arabic
http://www.arabacademy.com

you can learn by exchanging language with an Egyptian instead of courses or you can ask your embassy i think they will know for sure :)