Please guide me.and also tell me that korea give job and visa

hi i m bilal from pakistan.sara i  read yours topic about korea and pak.i want to learn korea language and then go korea for work.is this better for me.i have heared today that korean don't like pakistanis now a days.is this  true? please guide me.and also tell me that korea give job and visa to those who learn korean language and pass test from
Overseas Employment Corporation, Pakistan.please replay.regards

WELL, PAKISTANIS DO NOT  LIKE OTHER PAKISTANIS - WHAT'S THE SOLUTION??? THERE IS NONE!!!

THAT SAID, YOU ARE RIGHT THAT BY LEARNING KOREAN AND PASSING "TOPIC-S" YOU CAN APPLY FOR A JOB!

CHECK THIS WEBSITE, ALL THE INFORMATION IS THERE AND YOU DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO ASK AROUND!

https://www.eps.go.kr/pa/index.html

IT'S THE KOREAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE, YOU CAN CALL KOREAN EMBASSY IN ISLAMABAD. FOR THEIR PHONE NUMBER, GOOGLE IT!

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, HAVE CLEAR GOALS, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND AVOID LISTENING TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY AND BELIEVING IT!

I DISAGREE THAT KOREANS DISLIKE PAKISTANI BUT AGAIN ITS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT CAN NOT BE GENERALIZED.

UMEED HAI KAY BAAT SAMAJ AA GAI HOO GEE, ALLAH PER BHAROSA HONA CHAHEEYEH...DUNYA KI FIKIR CHOORNA HO GEE........

ALL THE BEST!

P/S:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON KOREA, DON'T WRITE ME BUT INSTEAD YOU CAN SEARCH MY BLOG ON GOOGLE: "SARAHINSOUTHKOREA" - YOU WILL FIND YOUR ANSWERS THERE!

Hi bilal14,

I created a new topic on the South Korea forum for better visibility and participation.

----

Hi sarahinsouthkorea,

Posting in caps lock is not advice on the forum as this might make your text hard to read.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Ghndiiii life in korea