Travelling to Australia

Hi,

Iam from Philippines and planning to visit Australia by end of June, 2014.  Would like to know which city is more suitable and convenient for a traveller like me and hopefully finding a job with more Filipino community as well as Singles for Christ (SFC).tnx.

Hi ksaindust,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your thread has been moved to Australia forum for more visibility and for a much more effective interaction with the other members. :)

I think that you may find some good reviews from the members if you can go through the topics on the Everyday life in Australia section. You can also have a look to the Living in Australia guide as well in order to familiarise yourself more with life there.

In which sector are you looking for a job please? What about your qualifications? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

ksaindust wrote:

Hi,

Iam from Philippines and planning to visit Australia by end of June, 2014.  Would like to know which city is more suitable and convenient for a traveller like me and hopefully finding a job with more Filipino community as well as Singles for Christ (SFC).tnx.

To work in, or travel to Australia you will need a visa. You cannot work on a tourist visa.
For visa information and application www.immi.gov.au 

Simply put, no visa no job.

@ ksaindust,

If you are currently in Saudi, you can browse the directory to locate the contact details of Immigration Consultants there. That will be helpful to apply for an Australian PR.

Best,