Find a job in Australia

hello my name is audrey and i live in italy , i just want to know how can i travel from italy to australian to find a job , i didn t find any informations about it, i am a webdesigner but i am looking also for being nanny/in in a family,
please can you give me some informations!!!!!
i look forward
Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i created a new topic with your post on the Australia forum for more visibility.
Maybe you should first of all have a look to the immigration website : www.immi.gov.au

The articles found in the Work in Australie section will also be of great help for you as there are lot of useful information there.

The Jobs in Australia section is also at your entire disposal, feel free to drop your CV in both Au pair and in the web category. ;)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

audreyepiphe wrote:

hello my name is audrey and i live in italy , i just want to know how can i travel from italy to australian to find a job , i didn t find any informations about it, i am a webdesigner but i am looking also for being nanny/in in a family,
please can you give me some informations!!!!!
i look forward
Audrey

To be honest you would not find work in Australia. You cannot just arrive in Australia and look for work. You need to correct visa before you get to Australia. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Unemployment is rising in Australia and jobs will go to locals before someone from overseas.
Unless you have a unique skill that is sought after in Australia you will not find employment.