What would you do?

mas fred wrote:
Razman Naim wrote:

end capitalism

I agree.
No one should be allowed to sell clothes.
The world would be far more fun if that branch of capitalism were gone for ever.

Good one.........hope we will add some more branch......

aryavrat wrote:
mas fred wrote:
Razman Naim wrote:

end capitalism

I agree.
No one should be allowed to sell clothes.
The world would be far more fun if that branch of capitalism were gone for ever.

Good one.........hope we will add some more branch......

Maybe fig leaves might be more appropriate.  :)

Hahahaha.......... :lol:

I would remove all the hatred from peoples heart.
I think that is the solution to all the problems this world is facing.

Erama wrote:

I would remove all the hatred from peoples heart.
I think that is the solution to all the problems this world is facing.

Welcome to Expat-Blog..........
But sorry to say its not possible because for that one has to leave his/her ego first.......hatred is lack of love......so if you developed the love it will automatically reduced but can't be removed..............

Regards,
Anil

Thank you!  :)
Well I know it's not possible but this is what I think I'd do to change the world.
Love is the opposite of hatred, so if hatred is erased then love will take place. :)

Yes but again same question arises ............if you want to replace love in place of hatred then first EGO has to be killed..........

Regards,
Anil

Where does ego come from between love and hatred Arya?  :unsure

When somebody hate someone.......how it develops.........due to ego........if you don't have ego ,then someone will say something to you or do something to you and you will not get angry and if you don't get angry ,then you will not hate him/her.............so ego plays major role for hatred/anger ....hope you understand ......and if not then i am really sorry i don't know anything more then this........

Regards,
Anil

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR