What would you do?

If there's only one thing tht you could change on this world , what would it be?

Myself

Hi fahad1984,

Your topic has been moved to the Expat Cafe - open discussions for better interaction.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Myself...........

Definetly it will have changes on you....Red will bring anger and green will bring prosperity..............

fahad1984 wrote:

If there's only one thing tht you could change on this world , what would it be?

Constantly change the world.
I already did.  :cool:

Yes there are lot of things should be changed so one is limit..........

I would give every person to have an equal opportunity to live a better life.

My belief is simple - all humans are insane, to different degrees. Hence, I would make visits to shrinks compulsory for everyone.

mostafa zaghlol wrote:

I just wan to add something in this is an equal opportunity to rise also

and link this topic with this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=348296:joking:

The link is already deleted

aryavrat wrote:

The link is already deleted

Excellent.
Great work admins! :)

Now only admins can tell us..........what was that link

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

My belief is simple - all humans are insane, to different degrees. Hence, I would make visits to shrinks compulsory for everyone.

If your psychiatrist is insane, how do you grow the eggplants?

I will ask my farmer friend who his psychiatrist is and pay her a visit. :)

Simple. Educate all the children of the world to be tolerant, kind, generous and forgiving and build a better world than the one we live in today.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I would have red and green traffic lights switch places just to see if it made any difference.

It wouldn't in Indonesia. No bugger ever looks at them anyway.

How about this...

Many countries are poor so don't provide free education for the kids.
I propose:
An IQ test for all kids at the earliest possible age.
The top 5% get free education, with ALL costs paid up to university level.
Those kids will be able to get good jobs and support their poor families, thus relieving poverty for a lot of people.
Add a bonus, the country will get a well educated talent pool, able to help bring wealth to that country, making it less poor.
I see rubbish collectors playing chess to a very high standard - the brains are there, just wasted.

end capitalism

Razman Naim wrote:

end capitalism

End all other "-isms" too, because none of them has contributed much to the development of humanity an our society so far.

To make people believe that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ.

hysne wrote:

My dear hysne, by this you will bring lot of problems for you....only believe cannot take you anywhere...you have to do something...and if only believing on Jesus is the only way to God why no one has reached....there is no way to reach through any one....every one has to search his own path but you can take guidence from different prophets,massihas and in my terms enlightened souls.....and moreover here no religions....................

Tp claim that there is only one way to achieve a certain goal, or to assume that that goal must be desirable for everyone, seems a bit narrow-minded to me - certainly not cosmopolitan enough for an international (and tolerant) expat forum.
Thus please refrain from discussing here that one religion (or worldview, or lifestyle) is superior to any other!

mas fred wrote:

How about this...

I propose:
Those kids will be able to get good jobs and support their poor families, thus relieving poverty for a lot of people.
Add a bonus, the country will get a well educated talent pool, able to help bring wealth to that country, making it less poor.
I see rubbish collectors playing chess to a very high standard - the brains are there, just wasted.

Good idea!!!
But why not for every child?
Everyone learn in his own way and have different goals in life.
Does it mean that only when you have a good brain you can achieve this?
What about them who have a good pair of hands but they are worse in learning?

I was a slow learner but I reached the college level. Not the university because I couldn't afford it.
And yes, I paid everything by myself.

Very difficult to know what it should be done.

Certainly, everyone should have the right and the sources to eat.

We all know that developed countries have got very high percentage of depressed people so a wealthy country does not neccssesarily mean happiness.

Excess of anything will make you bored..........even if it is a wealth,luxury or happiness............thats the reason when you fulfilled your target of being happy,wealthy,rich then the question start in your mind now what...........and this now what will lead you to depression and sadness...........

Regards,
Anil

my attitude

Taani wrote:

my attitude

What do you mean?   :/

aryavrat wrote:

Excess of anything will make you bored..........even if it is a wealth,luxury or happiness............ ....  Anil

You must be speaking from personal experience ...  :o

Primadonna wrote:
mas fred wrote:

How about this...

I propose:

Good idea!!!
But why not for every child?
Everyone learn in his own way and have different goals in life.
Does it mean that only when you have a good brain you can achieve this?
What about them who have a good pair of hands but they are worse in learning?

I was a slow learner but I reached the college level. Not the university because I couldn't afford it.
And yes, I paid everything by myself.

Why not for every child?

Because no matter how much one child is given, the bad ones will never absorb anything.
Life is such that every child must take his blows from life: most never learn, a few do and they end up controlling those who did not learn.

Poor minded children have no goal in life.

There are many folks with good brain achieving nothing in life.  I know many people with perfect pitch who either are not musicians or are decayed, alcoholic, prostitute musicians.

Hands are coordinated by brains.  Good hands and no brains are best for street magicians ...
Great magicians have great brains and play in front of audiences for serious cash, not for coins thrown in a hat on the asphalt ...

I leave you Primadonna with some of my own wise words:

"There are thousands of obstacles to get rich,
but there is not a single obstacle to remain poor."

Just like in soccer: there are opponents preventing you from scoring, but there is nobody between you and the empty net when you train alone.  :top:
(Edit added: But do you practice alone?  Do you know what to practice for and do you know where the adversary net is? ....  :/:cool:  )

mostafa zaghlol wrote:

That means to steal from the natural gifted ones to give losers a chance they will never take.  :o

Edmundo González wrote:

Very difficult to know what it should be done.

Certainly, everyone should have the right and the sources to eat.

We all know that developed countries have got very high percentage of depressed people so a wealthy country does not neccssesarily mean happiness.

Hell no, only those who are talented should eat.  The untalented ones should not attempt to take food from those who deserve it.

Most wealthy men are sad because of seeing what the 'unwealthy' men are doing or how they do it.

Rich men always want privacy (and they enforce it) to stay away from those who are poor and think they are happy because happy poor people have something very bad about them ...  :par:

aryavrat wrote:
hysne wrote:

My dear hysne, by this you will bring lot of problems for you....only believe cannot take you anywhere...you have to do something...and if only believing on Jesus is the only way to God why no one has reached....there is no way to reach through any one....every one has to search his own path but you can take guidence from different prophets,massihas and in my terms enlightened souls.....and moreover here no religions....................

Anil,

Poor people do not know who Jesus is.  They harass Him with their ugly and nasty hallucinations.
It looks very bad for paupers to talk about that which they never know.

Jesus is for rich men because they are the ones who can and do sing His glory. :D

fahad1984 wrote:

How about you, what would you change?  :)

John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Excess of anything will make you bored..........even if it is a wealth,luxury or happiness............ ....  Anil

There are two ways of experience one where oneself personally experienced and second one can learn from others experience..........

John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:
hysne wrote:

Anil,

Poor people do not know who Jesus is.  They harass Him with their ugly and nasty hallucinations.

Jesus is for rich men because they are the ones who can and do sing His glory. :D

Hello Sir,

The day i understand that its not God who is making me to suffer but if i suffer its me ......what i have choosed for that i have to pay.....and if i keep on praying Oh God help me , help me........thank God that God is not listening to the people otherwise the world would have full of lazy,selfish and dumps...........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:
John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

There are two ways of experience one where oneself personally experienced and second one can learn from others experience..........

People who are bored of wealth, luxury or happiness are doomed not to have it to begin with, or, if they have it, they are doomed to lose it ...

aryavrat wrote:
John C. wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Anil,

Hello Sir,

The day i understand that its not God who is making me to suffer but if i suffer its me ......what i have choosed for that i have to pay.....and if i keep on praying Oh God help me , help me........thank God that God is not listening to the people otherwise the world would have full of lazy,selfish and dumps...........

Regards,
Anil

Anil, :)

The world is made by just two opposing forces: bad people and good people.
The world today is in bad shape not because of good people.
Bad taste, myopia, narrow-mindedness, stinking thinking, bad smell, expediency, poor work, betrayals, hypocrisy engulf us all.
In a world where everybody has choices, most people are hardwired to self-destruct because only by their losing will the winner come along.

From all the runners participating in a marathon, only the winner wins because all the others lost.

Life is unidirectional: from lots of losers to 1-2-3 winners.
Everybody can work toward winning because winning is where prizes and the example to follow is, but to actually win more than work is required.

If you play with words, you will surely end up being played by the words. (It's called 'logorrhoea')
If you play with facts, you will surely find something to guide to your next victory. (It's called serious study) :par:

Razman Naim wrote:

end capitalism

I agree.
No one should be allowed to sell clothes.
The world would be far more fun if that branch of capitalism were gone for ever.

Taani wrote:

my attitude

Hello Taani, :)

I consider you have a good attitude now.  How will you change it?

Can you please elaborate?

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR