Business work visa with multiple entries

Dear HR,

In Saudi Arab I entered on this business work visa on 14th of Aug 2013 since that time my company extending my business work visa ( around 7 month ) my question is how many more month they can extend and is there any problem will be going to happen at the time of exit and also they are telling me they will bring me back on the same visa.

Please help me.

As i know my admin guy told me we can extend for 9 times, after that pretty not sure, coz most of them never stayed more than 6 months. As i heard before, for exit they just check weather your visa has validity or not. Once you go back you can apply new visa and can enter back. My experience just extended for 5 times and entered through work visa.

Thank q very much for replying back

Dear HR,

In Saudi Arab I entered on this business work visa on 14th of Aug 2013 since that time my company extending my business work visa ( around 7 month ) my question is how many more month they can extend and is there any problem will be going to happen at the time of exit and also they are telling me i got new news they are extending my visa up to 10th of Aug 2014. what i am suppose to do I can believe on them.

Please help me.

If your company can extend it for another time, its fine whats the problem?  If they cannot then tell them to find a way. For officially as i know it can be extended 9 times, but after that i dont know. as per the experience what others extended....

Dear HR,

Thanks for replying i would appreciate, I just wanted to come back again that's why one of my friend he is also on the same visa and the company extended his visa 12th times and also this month they again extend i don't know whats his plan but he is till here. why they are extending they can send back us and bring with new visa if they want right, I just don't want to be in a trouble.

sorry for this again again i am messaging.

thanks for helping.

There is nothing to be in trouble, to extend ur visa its easy and will take a day. but if you go back and apply new visa it may take some days. So may be they dont want that to happen and want you to stay for their work. The best option is to give you a work visa rather than just extending your business visa again and agian. If your visa gets extended then do not need to worry. If cannot then your bad time would start. So hope for good always and ask them to give you work visa.

Also you need to worry for one part, with business visa you are not allowed to work, if someone catch you then it might be a problem. So take care.

Dear HR,

Hands Off,

very very very thank q Sir, Now I got necessary information from you. As u said on business visa work is not allowed then what is the meaning of business visa ( more over on my business visa its written in Arabic like Amaal means work ). or when do we use it Actually I am in IT field. .

Please if you don't mind can u please give me clarity on this.

Thanks once again.

Am quite not sure what kind of business visa do you have, as for mine and others it was written not permitted to work. Business visa is only for attending some seminars or conference or official meetings, as per the rules.  Business visit visa or business work visa? As i only know one business visa that says not permitted to work. Let me check with my admin to know about different kinds of visa. Good Luck...