Blog format not so user friendly?

Hello, i am having trouble responding to anyone as I repeatedly get this message: "Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !" 

What can I do to get this system to work? I hope that this entry works

What can I say?
It's all written in the message you received.  :|

Hi Jerry

P - A - R - T - I - C - P - A - T - E

in the forums, that's all you need to do. And guess what? If you do that not only do you activate your private messaging, but your mailbox gets bigger the more you participate!!!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

jerrymeyerone wrote:

Hello, i am having trouble responding to anyone as I repeatedly get this message: "Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !" 

Participate, articulate your views on any subject and after a time all will be revealed to you.
In short the more you post the more you can participate on this forum.....

Hi jerrymeyerone,

I suggest you to read the topic Anti spam system & new rules, where you might understand what you should to fully activate your message system by yourself. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

gosh, if everyone replies here, I will do so as well :)

jerrymeyerone wrote:

Hi Jerry, :)
Blog format not so user friendly?
How about this: user not so blog friendly?  ;)

got it, thanks all!

jerrymeyerone wrote:

got it, thanks all!

Hi Jerry, :)

Don't just buy an airline seat or rent a hotel room here.
Please make yourself at home ...  :D

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR