Research help +++

Hi everyone  :)

we are two french pharmacy students and we would like, with a great motivation, to bring an help (medical, school...) in a Sri Lanka orphenage, on summer 2014. We are creating an association to bring school supplies, medicines, medical equipment...

We search a lot on internet but without result and we would'nt like to pay to be volunteer (steep prices !!). :o

So, we would like to know if you know orphenages that we could directly contact, please ? We could know their real needs and bring them what's necessary.

We thank you so much for your precious help that you could bring us !

Have a nice day !

Justine and Astrid

If you have similar interest to Maldives, I will be keen to assist you. In the meantime I will check my contacts for Sri Lanka too.

Medical facilities and trainings are much needed to Government hospitals in Maldives.

Regards
Rasheed

There are a lot of orphanages in Sri Lanka. When I was sent for my care-giving practice I found many innocent kids without parents. That is a Noble idea of you to help them. I too visit them and help them as much as I can. Medicinal support they are having at the moment is in poor condition therefore your aim will be a great support for the helpless.

Thank you :)

Can you give me the orphenage's name or an email to make contact with them ? please

if u like to help for a orghange in war affected area ,specially in north part of srilanka, i can connect them to u

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself as a retired shipping personal and the past Asst. General Secretary of Sri Lanka Malay Community Colombo. I had two children and both married and settled down out side Sri Lanka.
Honestly to say I myself adopt three orphanage children and two out of them are school students and one grownup girl. Even my daughter for her Birthday wants to give away gifts to orphanage children at one of the orphanage center on 22nd May 2014.
My house is also located very close to an orphanage which is being funded by some Christian Organisation.
What I want to state here is that there are real needy children rehabilitated by the Sri Lanka Government at various parts of the Island. There are many people will come and say that they can guide you but the best thing is that you should form a mechanism in a way that the aids reach the real needy people without going to the hands of the 3rd party. The mechanism I mean is the Association you wanted to form. That is the best way. If you need I can keep feeding you the information of the orphanage personals with the evidence when required. I love to do this peace of work by visiting them personally.
Since I am retired I have a lot of time to coordinate with you for this brilliant peace of work.which I love to do, Its not the name you earn or money you spent or time you spent. by spending all these if you can give life to another life, that is the great much beyond the words could say.
Almighty God will give you much much more benefits time to come.
Take care
Regards