Is it possible for a foreigner to be a graphic designer brazil?

Actually, I am only a high school student. I really don't know about my future. But I want to live in brazil. In my oppinion, I  think that the special skill such as: art, computer, architcture, account, medical etc is easy to find a job in every country.  I love art and design. So, I will study in the falcuty of art in my country and find a job in brazil. Is it possible? I can speak portuguese a little bit and I want to learn it more! I thought about becoming an english teacher but I know only basic english. Besides, I'm asian. Then, it doesn't work for me. I haven't decided yet that what will I study in but all I want is to live in brazil happily. I need any advice. I would appreciate your help :)

The main stumbling block for foreign professionals continuing in their careers in Brazll is that of having their diplomas which have been granted by terciary institutions abroad recognized in Brazil. This is a process called "Revalidação". One must find a university in Brazil that offers the equivalent course and submit your credentials to that institution for evaluation and revalidation. This is generally done only once per year (I believe in February) in most universities. See the following topic posting on the subject:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=177474

Unless you're intending to establish your own business and invest the equivalent of USD $75 thousand in order to obtain a VIPER Permanent Visa for Investors you'd need a VITEM-V Work Visa at least in order to remain in Brazil longer than 180 days per year. This would require you to obtain a work contract with a Brazilian company, which they would have to confirm in writing.

Finding work for foreigners is not an easy task and one that is probably best done by contacting multinational companies that operate both in your home country and Brazil. If they cannot help you in terms of direct job placement they can probably put you in contact with the right people in their Human Resources Department in Brazil.

There are also many large companies who have direct links to their Human Resources Department in their websites, so you could even apply for employment online with them.

You would be well advised to continue with your Portuguese language studies since despite what you might think English is not widely spoken here, not even in the business world. Fluency in Portuguese is essential.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you very much for your kind assistance, William. This is very helpful. :)