Custody rights for your child

Hi I am needing to find out some information/advice on an equal shared prenatal responsibility or a spilt custody agreement.
I am from Indonesia who has had a child with an Australia women! Our daughter was born in Bali which is we're I am from but she is an australian citizen. Myself and the mother have also separated but they lived in Indonesia for three years. End of last year the mother decided she would go on a month holiday to Australia to visit family with our daughter. The mother explained she would only be gone for a month holiday but has not come back to Indonesia for 5 months! I have never been told an exact date on when my daughter will be coming back to Indonesia! I am wondering if there is any legal agreements of shared custody or a legal negotiation of Agreeing on spilt custody where my child can spend 6 months in Indonesia and the other 6 months in Australia with her mother or any sort of agreement so I can see my daughter.
I am not an australian citizen but there must be some sort of regulation regarding my issue! I have not had an answer from the mother regarding when I will ever see my daughter again! I have been doing some research on children custody, the rights of equally agreeing on spilt custody.
I have read is that the parents of the child should have equal rights to a spilt custody agreement unless one of the parents is not mental, or physically fit to take care or the child.
Can someone please give me some information or send me in the right directions to have my issue sorted out! I terribly miss my daughter!

Thanks

If I'm reading your post correctly, neither you or your daughter's mom are Indonesian citizens, but rather, you are both Australian citizens. 

That being the case you should start by visiting the Australian Consulate General in Renon, Denpasar.  Google for their web site and take it from there.

Good luck.

It seems that you are Indonesian and your ex-wife is Australian and you have joint custody of your child. It is a very unfair situation when one side abuses the situation as it appears that your ex-wife is doing and my heart goes out to you. If you have any documentation regarding the split custody then this will be important and can I know what passport does your child hold? It may be worth enquiring with the Australian Embassy in Bali although personally I would recommend contacting the one in Jakarta for advice.

As I said this can be one of the most traumatic and unfair things to happen in marriage break-ups and it seems your ex-wife is being very selfish.

"It seems that you are Indonesian and your ex-wife is Australian..."

Reading the OP's profile that sailed right over my head. 

His profile reads, “I come from Australia     I am from Australia" but then again, his first post starts with, "I am from Indonesia."

Maybe the poor lad is just dazed and confused as I often find myself these days!   :lol:

Well yeah, we don't really know that much about the situation between the two of them so difficult give advice with so little information. I mean who is supporting the child financially? What is the child's nationality? Do they have enough income? and so on....