New in Dusseldorf!!

Hey guys, I'm an american au pair and people keep leaving this city for some strange reason.... maybe because this is a shithole town filled with snobby people and nothing to do? I don't know, that's just a shot in the dark; maybe there's something in the bread, who really knows. Well, I'm going to school in berlin next year in october and till then I'm quite stuck. That being said, will someone take pity on my lame social life and maybe we can meet up or something? In case you couldn't tell I'm relatively young, I'm only turning 20 in a month. Well, any company would be nice. Preferably people who have a sense of humor. Is it just me, or is Germany laking a bit in that area? Again, it must be the bread. Hope to year from some of you soon, I'll be in touch -shannon

Hi Shannon,

I live in Berlin from past 7 months and love to meet to people from different countries and culture. Whenever you r in Berlin just send me a message and we can catch up.

Regards,
Akshat

hi Shannon,
I am also coming to dusseldorf for 4 days for an exhibition, are u interested in meeting?