ENGINEER CPD AND CV

Hello,
I am recently planning to apply for immigration in austraia.
Can any body please be really generous to spend a little time to review if my CPD is fine for application?

I, Fatima Hasan from NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, have recently completed my studies in the field of Telecommunications Engineering with consecutive four years of securing positions. This field has made me able to develop a great understanding about RF Technology and Networking during this study period (2009-2013) and later. I have been engaged in personal and professional activities to stay up-to-date lately. Following features show some activities undertaken for being a competent engineer.

Projects Undertaken:
"COMm.PAT- Printed Antenna on a Non-Conventional Substrate for Communication"
A research based project to print the antenna on a paper like substrate instead was approved in ISOR-JECE Journal Volume 7. I was declared as the primary author of the paper. The research included the software and Hardware simulation of both the conventional and non-conventional antenna and their comparative Analysis.    Feb 2013-
Aug 2013
"Stepper Motor Positioning"
To determine the revolution of a stepper motor and controlling its position using a Microcontroller to achieve maximum portable power.
    Aug 2012-
Nov 2012
"Portable Device for Remote Date Collection"
A SUPARCO based project undertaken to study the temperature and pressure variations through sensors using a Microcontroller (16F88) in a remote area.

Nov 2011-
Jan 2012
Literature Review:
•    Books studied in order to gain knowledge related to different technological generations and communication including Wireless Communication by Theodore Rappaport, Antenna Theory by Constantine A. Balanis and Digital communications.
•    Continuous study of research articles and journals from IEEE Wireless Communication, Elsevier, Springer, IOSR-JECE and other resources related to latest antenna design trends including Design and Analysis of Micro strip Antenna for CDMA-IOSR, Conductive printed inkjet Antenna on a flexible-low-cost paper substrate, Satellite Earth Station Antenna Systems and System Design-Springer.
•    Other Study material includes online courses such as HTML/CSS and HTML5 during one month winter holidays to learn programming for better understanding.
•    Class room and group study related to emerging technologies in the field of computer networks and IT.

Research Undertaken:
•    "COMm.PAT- Printed Antenna on a Non-Conventional Substrate for Communication" is a research paper published during the one year project undertaken during the under graduate studies. The project was carried out to convert antenna on a paper like substrate and later comparative analysis was carried to check the performance.

Seminars and Courses Organized and Attended:
•    A three day workshop organized at NED University of Engineering and Technology entitled as "GSM, WiMAX and LTE" to discuss the upcoming trends of technology
•    A three hour Symposium entitled as "Emerging WiFi standards and Services" at NED University of Engineering and Technology
•    A Three Month Course "CISA-Certified Information System Auditor" undertaken to understand the internal and external Auditing process.
•    A 7 day Tech-Week Workshop including Robotics, Career Management and WiMAX Seminars conducted by industrial professionals

faty91

Welcome to expat forum. As we are not immigration agents for the Australian govt I suggest the only way you are going to get answers is to apply for immigration. www.immi.gov.au

No 2 applications are the same as each application is assessed according to the validity of the information given in the application. If the information cannot be verified or does not come from an approved teaching institution then this affects the outcome.

faty91

Have u actually been working as an engineer for several years after attaining your degree? Your "resume" is somehow confusing. And as per stumpy's reply, I certainly agree with him as Dept of Immigration will contact all the references, companies you mentioned as well as tax returns to prove you worked for those companies, so keep all documents as much as you can as proof of your experience. These are just some pointers but each application is assessed differently. Good luck, all the best.

@ faty91,

It seems you are a fresh graduate with under 03 years of professional work experience which will be the minimum requirement to complete your 60 points to apply under skilled category.

I suggest you to complete your professional experience or if you are willing to study further, you should be able to get admission in Australian Educational Institutions.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.