Request of information for Criminal Record issuance / Agency

Good morning. Hope someone may help. :)
My husband works in Almaty- Kazakstan since March 2013 and will leave Kazakistan in mid March 2014.
His new employer in Europe has asked a copy of the Criminal Report.
I gave a look at the egov site of Kazakistan and the procedure is not so easy if you don't speak Kazak or Russian.
Do you have any idea if there is an agency in Almaty taht could help getting this document either online or directly c/o the Prosecutor's Office or  the  PSC (which I believe must be some Public Office).
He can apply online via the e-gov site but to do so he needs  an electronic signature which can be obatined but must be registered c/o a PSC. Moreover the applications are in in Kazak language. An agency that could help him or take care the issue would be the best...
Do you have any idea if someone can help on this matter?

Thanks
Stefania

He doesn't need much, ask him to speak with one of his colleagues at work, They need write down in Russian or Kazak a note for the Police asking them for a criminal health check. He then takes it with his passport to the Police station and they simply read his note, look at his passport and then tell him to collect in approx 5 days. After this take it to a notary, there are many in the city, they will translate and notorise. Send to future employer.

Police Address: 145 Bogenbai Batyr. Enter the right hand side door.