Looking for a French teacher in Curepipe

Can anyone recommend a qualified French teacher in Curepipe? I am upper-beginner level and want to improve quickly. I can read fairly well but I really want to improve. I especially need to work on my speaking and my comprehension of speech. I'm looking to take classes or tutoring twice a week after work, in Curepipe if possible (or very close). Any advice/contacts would be most appreciated.

Hi Ewhiley,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Mauritius section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi. you are looking for a french teacher to do what . I am also a teacher here is my Email address [email protected] and i live near curepipe that is in Vacoas if you are interested you can contact me to see what can be done

bye
Savitri

[Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

@ Savitri > It would be very much appreciated if you can post in the Language classes in Mauritius section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi.if u have not found your teacher i have 1 for you

hi ,ewhilely
this is jason guo , a chinese , live in china , but some years before i worked in mauritius .so i know a very good franch teacher  live in curpipe , he teach french in the collage.

his name is MR Baboo Premnathsing Jooharoo
cell phone number :00230+57537347

@ Jason > Thank you for your contribution to this thread. Can you please recommend that french teacher in the business directory > Private Teachers in Mauritius page please?

Thank you  :top:

Priscilla