What is the easiest visa for me..

me and my german boyfriend is planning to marry...but we are having the problem for the visa going to his country...

please help, i need some suggestions..

Hi fritzie.littledora,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post unfortunately is not clear enough to be able to guide you. Are you planning to get married in Germany please?

What kind of visa problem do you have?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

fritzie.littledora wrote:

me and my german boyfriend is planning to marry...but we are having the problem for the visa going to his country...

please help, i need some suggestions..

Although I lived in Germany for 2.5 years in the past, you must confirm my post for 2014 requirements. 

1.  If you are going as tourist, it is called a "Schengen Visa".
2.  If are going as a person wanting to marry a German, it is called a marriage visa.  The main form you need to get from the Manila German embassy is "RK 516 SV/EHE" (a key document that will answer 99% of your needs!!).
     2a.  Will need a CENOMAR no more than six (6) months old from the date of issuance.
     2b.  All Philippine documents regarding the civil status as well as the CEMAR OR CENOMAR must be submitted to the German Embassy (Manila) in the ORIGINAL and must be issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) in Quezon City.
3.  You will also need proof of basic knowledge of the German language via a certificate of language examination.  Consider starting with  “Start Deutsch 1" from the Goethe Institute in Manila. 
4.  The German Embassy generally issues residence titles for specific purposes in the form of a visa with a maximum validity of 90 days, allowing multiple entries.

……….if you get this far and have the visa to go…

5.  Upon entering Germany, you must contact the responsible Alien's Office (Ausländerbehörde).  This office will issue your residence permit.   

Sehr gut

Hi. How are you? I need some advice requirements marriage visa germany. Have  a nice day.

lcandle wrote:

Hi. How are you? I need some advice requirements marriage visa germany. Have  a nice day.

im fine ,how are you  ,unless you give some info ,nobody knows what advice you need   ,did you read the post above by calif native?