Adelaide Job Scenario

Hi EVeryone,

I am looking to move to Adelaide in June-July this year with my family on PR granted by Govt of SA. I want to know how is the job scenario in Adelaide. I have gone through most of the blogs and i see very little info about Adelaide and SA, maybe its comparatively a smaller city and less business activity or is it that i am missing out on something. Please shed some light.

I am currently working on an Expat Assignmentwith a telecom mnc in Africa as Director Customer Care.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay

Hi,
I am also looking the answer as to what is the job scenarios in Adelaide. Some of my friends from India are still get jobs in adelaide after 4 months, even if making there under skilled visa.

Regds
Sachin

Sachin M wrote:

Hi,
I am also looking the answer as to what is the job scenarios in Adelaide. Some of my friends from India are still get jobs in adelaide after 4 months, even if making there under skilled visa.

Regds
Sachin

Welcome to the forum.

The unemployment rate is rising here in Australia as companies are downsizing or shutting down completely. Not just in Adelaide but all over Australia.There is very little work in Adelaide for anyone so unfortunately your friends will have to take their chances at finding a job along with the thousands of local people who are also looking.  :(