Hi ! Kindly advise

Hi

Am from India

M10yrs of experience in retail & business development.

Looking for a better opportunity & Chance in New zeland with interest to settle.

Request you to update the present openings in Retail operations & business development opportunities across Newzeland.
As for my qualification I ve done my 12th, I am planning to do a level 7, 1yr course in Retail management. But I am confused if I would get a good job after completion. Have heard foreign sounding names are not considered for interview calls. And my age is 38yrs.

Before you even think about coming to NZ and working you need to find out if you qualify for a visa.
www.immigration.govt.nz is the official website for information regarding visas and applications.

yep I ve consulted and there are 95% chances for student visa. In case i get through, i want to know, what are the opportunity to get hired once i complete my course.

5014silver wrote:

yep I ve consulted and there are 95% chances for student visa. In case i get through, i want to know, what are the opportunity to get hired once i complete my course.

That is like asking how long is a piece of string.
With the student visa you can work part time so you need to look at working within your industry and this could lead to a full time job.