How i can get Visit Visa UAE

someone tell what is way to get visit visa

go to any good travel agency  :)

Hi linkage.estate,

May be you should start this thread by the basic salutation that is "Good morning" then explaining clearly your issue, (what kind of visa?), and finishing by "Thank you".  ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Contact me I will give all the information.............. [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

to get visit visa of UAE is the easiest in the world.. u can get in max 3 days, just contact to any travel agency.

its very very easy to get visa for uae.you can get with in 72hrs.just contact with one of your friend in uae he will get it for you.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

Its very simple .............in Islamabad you go to any IATA travel agency.........ask for visit visa Dubai.......there are 3/4 catagories of UAE Visas feesses are different.........you gave a grauntee and they can arrange or u ctc me in Lahore.....................jawaid

linkage brother, good day to you.

I request you to use a very courteous language on the forum and abide by all the rules and regulations too, the whole world is reading our forums.

In case your written english is weak, take help from some body who is good at writing.

take care